AEC360 — Built for Architects
The AEC360 Focus on Architecture
Our goal at AEC360 is to capitalize on 30+ years of AEC experience and 12+ years of Dynamics CRM experience to architect and deliver a CRM solution that is specifically designed to support the business development and marketing requirements of architecture practices.
AEC360 is built as a layer around the powerful Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Online platform. Dynamics CRM is operated by more than 55,000+ customers with over 4.9M users worldwide. Microsoft Dynamics provides an “xRM” foundation to allow for specific configurations to fit the unique needs of architecture firms.
Microsoft CRM and AEC360 Functionality
- Centralized database of accounts, contacts, relationships
- Opportunity Tracking / Pursuit Management
- Exchange / Outlook User Interface – Full Functionality
- Operate directly within Outlook, Native User Experience
- Attach Outlook emails, activities, and tasks directly to CRM
- Relationship Intelligence Tools
- Mobility – Tablets, iPads, and Smartphones
The AEC360 Difference
- AEC Relationship Intelligence Tools – “It’s not always what you know, it’s who you know!”
- AEC Project Opportunity “Scoring” – Focus on the right opportunities based on firm-wide relationships and past project experience
- ERP and Accounting Integration – Deltek Vision, BST Global, Dynamics AX, Dynamics SL, Oracle, SAP, etc.
- Business Process Automation and Workflow – Alerts, Notifications, Business Workflow, etc.
- Document Assembly – Custom Proposal and Resume Generation
- Dashboarding and Reporting Systems
- Outlook Contact Automation – Easily contribute Outlook Contacts and Relationships