AEC360 — Built for Construction
The AEC360 Focus on Construction
AEC360’s goal is to capitalize on 30+ years of AEC experience and 12+ years of Dynamics CRM experience to construct and deliver a CRM solution that is specifically designed to support the business development and marketing requirements of construction firms.
AEC360 is built on the powerful Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 platform, currently in use by more than 55,000+ customers with over 4.9M users worldwide. Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online provides the foundation that allows for specific configurations to fit the unique needs of the construction and design/build industries.
Microsoft CRM and AEC360 Functionality for the Construction Industry
- Centralized Database – Leads, Projects, Clients, Contacts, Contractors, etc.
- Construction Project Lead Management – Integration with CMD, Dodge, iSqFt, Onvia, etc.
- Outlook User Interface – Operate directly within Outlook for a Familiar User Experience
- Activity Tracking – Outlook emails, activities, and tasks tracked in Leads and Projects
- Relationship Intelligence Tools – Identify valuable internal relationships
- Business Anywhere Platform – Advanced Mobility on Tablets, iPads and Smartphones
The AEC360 Difference
- Relationship Intelligence Tools – “It’s not always what you know, it’s who you know!”
- Construction Project Lead “Scoring” – Prioritize leads based on past project experience and firm-wide relationships
- ERP and Accounting Integration – Harvest data from Viewpoint, CMIC, Dynamics AX, QuickBooks, Oracle, SAP, Timberline, etc.
- Business Process Automation and Workflows – Business best practices and workflows designed to streamline your business
- Document Assembly – Custom Proposal, Quote and Resume Generation
- Dashboarding and Reporting Systems – Charts and Graphs tailored to track company performance
- Outlook Contact Automation – Easily contribute Outlook Contacts from the Desktop to CRM