The Power of Choice
AEC360 is built on the latest Dynamics CRM 2016 platform, delivers an easy to use, secure and scalable approach to managing your business development needs with a solution that allows users to select the platform that best fits their needs. This includes Outlook integration, web browser compatibility and mobility on any device.
Imagine having all notes, discussions, files, and information in one centralized location that’s accessible across browsers, devices and operating systems. The result? Real-time collaboration that streamlines communication, empowers teams that drives efficiencies and positions your organization to win more business and enhance customer communications.
Flexible and adaptable business solution:
- Fits your Business Needs
- AEC360 creates a powerfully integrated, collaborative business development solution for your business network, from internal associates to customers, prospects and vendors.
- Combines the data contained in your current systems with relevant information extracted from a variety of external sources to deliver a centralized knowledge base and business development platform.
- Fits your Processes
- AEC360 is adaptable to your current business processes, providing a customizable Lead-to-Revenue solution.
- AEC360 keeps your teams on task and data up to date with automated workflows and connectors.
- Fits your technology environment
- AEC360 provides a single, secure centralized hub for all your work, bringing together data, both internal and external, as well as relationships, discussion threads, documents, files, notes and other relevant client and/or pursuit information.
- Fits your mobility needs
- Users can access AEC360 from the device of their choice, putting information — and the power to act upon it — at their fingertips from the office, at home, on the road, or anywhere in between.
- Users get anytime, anywhere access to their work. The data is accessible on all their devices, and updates are immediately available to all collaborators to increase productivity from your teams.
- IT gains greater flexibility with multi-platform accessibility, administrative controls, field level security and BYOD capabilities.
Flexible pricing to pay the way you want:
The method of deployment determines applicable licensing models. AEC360 licensing is available online (Microsoft hosted or partner hosted) or for deployment on-premise on the customer’s server.
- Monthly online subscription-based pricing (SaaS)
- The web-based monthly subscription solution may be hosted and managed by Microsoft or by one of our partner-hosted solutions. In the Microsoft hosted environment, a customer’s data is stored in Microsoft® data centers and the application and underlying systems are operated and maintained by Microsoft. Customers pay a monthly fee for each unique user accessing the AEC360 CRM online service.
- The alternative online option is a partner-hosted cloud environment, where the AEC360 CRM application and customer data is stored on secure, shared or private data center servers. Customers pay a monthly fee for each unique user accessing the AEC360 CRM online service.
- On-Premise perpetual license with Software Assurance
- A perpetual AEC360 license is purchased one time by the customer, with an annual fee for Software Assurance and technical support.
- The on-premise deployment is managed by the customer’s IT department or consulting partner, and requires an AEC360 server license and user/device license for each user/device access to the AEC360 application.
Deployed in the environment you want (BYOD):
The AEC360 solution has flexible deployment options, including cloud-based, on-premise on your server, and on a variety of mobile devices.
- Online (Cloud-Based Deployment)
- In the Microsoft hosted environment, a customer’s data is stored in secure Microsoft® data centers and the application and underlying systems are operated and maintained by Microsoft.
- In a partner-hosted environment, the AEC360 application and customer data is stored on secure data center servers.
- The cloud-based deployment may incorporate shared servers, where a customer’s data resides across a number of servers shared with other customers’ data, or in a private cloud environment, where a customer’s data is segregated on a dedicated server. In the end, it’s your choice based upon your needs.
- On-Premise (Server-Based Deployment)
- The on-premise deployment is managed by the customer’s IT department or IT contractor.
- AEC360 will work with and your staff in the planning and implementation of the application. Additionally, we work with an international network of Microsoft Dynamics CRM certified partners for localized, international deployments.
- Mobility Deployment
- AEC360 provides flexible mobile device options that work best for you.
- AEC360 has enabled access to data in a Web browser on a variety of Windows, iOS and Android mobile devices. Users can perform all standard and custom activities right from their mobile device.